Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sugar Shop Vintage

After a few weeks of much needed hibernation, I'm back to work and excited to introduce my new vintage shop, Sugar Shop Vintage!
It's no secret that I am a collector. And now I'm ready to share my finds, after years of rescuing the good stuff from thrift shops, estate sales, and even a Baltimore alley. Gross I know, but I did score a super sweet 1970's tin dollhouse.
While still in the process of setting up shop, for me, the highlight of Sugar Shop Vintage is the wide array of milk glass, which has long been an obsession of mine.
The vibe of my curated collection is a meld of hippie-chic and modern preppy. Bohemian and cool, feminine, fun, and classic in style.
In the next few weeks, I'll be adding lots of new goodies to the shop. Come back for a visit, will you?

No comments: